It’s been a while. Starting a business has definitely had be a bit more on the stress side and breaking out more often than normal. I have even searching for. Ew products to try on my face and help my breakouts a bit more this pay month. Here are a few of my new favs!
- Brushes are super soft against the skin
- Apart from my previous brushes, I have noticed I break out less. I do wash my brushes every 4 days with Dr Bronners soap.
- Very multifunctional. From left to right Contour brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Detailer Brush, and Buffinf Brush. I use the contour brush to apply eyeshadow as well and the Buffinf brush for powder, bronzer and highlighter
- Super comfortable case and easy to use to dry your brushes.
- This is a travel package. I would like to have had at least 6 brushes.
- The elastic of the case is somewhat tight making it hard to place the brushes in.
Nivea Men’s Post Shave Balm (Primer) $5.59
- All you need is a drop and it goes a super long way.
- Visibly see my pores smaller after application
- Leaves foundation looking flawless
- Smells manly though the smell doesn’t last long.
- Very easy to mistakenly put too much. A little more and your face can easily become a shine ball
- Super matte finishing
- Amazing coverage for just using a little
- Hides a lot of blemishes and redness
- Light weight feel
- Perfect shade (thanks Sephora employee)
- Might just replace my Giorgio Armani
- A bit of shine after 8 hours. Touch up with translucent powder
- Tingly feeling as if it was penetrating very deep
- Washes alway makeup quickly
- Help prevent acne
- Good to use as a spot treatment on pimples
- Not harsh on skin
- Amazing mask
- Drys skin if use as mask constantly
- Takes a few uses to start seeing a difference
Subscribe to keep up with every new item posted up and fashion inspiration!